Today my little sis graduates from High School. I can't believe she's that old! While we were home this past weekend, I took some pics of her in her cap and gown since we won't be at the graduation today. Isn't she cute??!! We'll get to see her more often since she'll be coming down here to UVSC and moving in with us for a little while! We are so proud of you, Jess, and love you so much!
My parents & Jess are leaving for Boston tomorrow morning. My other sister, Shara, is graduating from UMASS Lowell with her RN degree on Sunday. She's had a bit of a bumpy college road, but we're glad that she was able to finally finish. We love you Shara!
As mentioned before, we spent this past weekend in Honeyville. We went to over to Logan on Friday evening for Jed's cousin, Tanner's, wedding reception. We got to visit with lots of family. Lucas is still traumatized from the cake in the face. He gets scared when you mention cake and tells everyone "cake...mash it!" It's pretty funny!
Saturday, Jed decided to go fishing to Mantua & Honeyville. He was pretty bummed since he didn't get a single bite. Supposedly they were suppose to stock the Honeyville pond since it was opening day, but hardly anyone caught anything so they don' t think they did.
Sunday, Jess had to speak in Sacrament Meeting with all the graduating seniors. She did such a good job. The Relief Society lesson was on food storage again...I about died! It never fails, every time I go to my mom's ward, they are always doing some food storage activity, talk, etc! Apparently, I haven't learned my lesson yet.

Grandpa had to go help get some cows that had gotten out. Lucky for Lucas, he got to ride Vic.
Lucas was very content to play floppy ball all by himself...as long as he's outside
Monday my mom and I went to Katie (Lasley) Thompson's baby shower. She's due in just a few weeks. We also has a family BBQ at the house. It's always fun to get together. Lucas just loves playing with his cousins.
Chateun, Xadun, Lucas & Riley



3 comments:
You are getting very good at taking pictures, now you just need to teach me!
Looks like you had fun! You will have to take pictures for me. You are a pro girl!
Just had to check the "blogs" one last time before we leave - it's almost midnight and I'm still packing! Almost done.
Cute pictures - fun time.
Post a Comment