Today was my ultrasound at the hospital and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit nervous. Fortunately, the Dr. said everything is fine! He measures about 5 days smaller than my due date, but that's it. His approximate weight now is a little over 4 pounds. She said one possiblity for measuring so small was that he may have already dropped, and that I'll probably measure small the rest of the pregnancy. Since Lucas came about 5 weeks early, I have a 15% chance of this baby also coming early. Let's hope he stays in my tummy a little longer! Here's his cute little profile. It's funny to see the 20 week ultrasound where he fit on the screen and then this one and only his head can fit on it! I'm just happy that he's looks healthy and growing like he should.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
So glad he's growing and healthy! Keep him in there for a while longer though!
I'm glad everything is good!! I hope you keep this one in, but take my word for it...prepare for early!! :)
He's perfect!! I'm glad everything is going well for him. Now, you just tell him that he can't follow in big brother's footsteps -- he needs to keep cooking!
How fun! He looks perfect! It was so good to see you this weekend, thanks so much for coming!
Oh, how cute! Just relax and take it easy so he doesn't come out!
What a cute little profile! If he does come early, at least you have a carseat this time! Tell him to keep cookin' for alittle while longer!
Such a cute profile. Glad to hear everything is okay.
Post a Comment