Friday, May 04, 2007
Collect Them All!
Lucas and I have this goal to collect all these cars...actually, it's more my desire to collect them and his desire to play with them!! He got a few of them for Christmas and Easter from Gram & Gramp Nic and ever since then I've been trying to collect all the other ones. I'm happy to report that so far we have 14 of the 25 that are shown here, not to mention a few others that are not listed! Some of these little buggers are hard to find...such as "Chick". I have yet to see him in any store. My hope is that one day these little cars will be worth millions...I'm only thinking about our retirement!! Since I've never really had a desire to collect anything (except paper towels when I was younger), I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I can see why those who collect things are obsessed...I stopped at 3 stores today just to check out the "Cars" section!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I sure hope you find them ALL! Ebay has some!
Oh boy! I hope you make enough in retirement for all of us! How fun!
I LOVE IT. IT IS MUCH BETTER THEN WHAT I COLLECTED...THAT WOULD BE A ROOM FULL OF GARBAGE. I AM GLAD I GREW OUT OF THAT STAGE. LET ME KNOW WHAT ONES YOU NEED AND I CAN LOOK AROUND UP HERE. I LOVE TO SHOP SO I WOULD GIVE ME A GOOD EXCUSE TO GO.
Post a Comment