



28 weeks

Miniature Bull...you can't really tell from the picture, but he's quite little!
Cousins...Xadun, Chaetun & Lucas
This past weekend we were up in Honeyville. It was my cousin Kellen's wedding. After the wedding we went to eat lunch at the yummy Mexican place in Tremonton with some family. There was quite a bit of time betwee the wedding and the reception so Jed & Landon decided to go golfing. My mom, Tawn & I drove into Willard to see Chris, Melissa & Nancy's new house. They had the basement all framed and looks really nice.
This past weekend we were up in Honeyville. It was my cousin Kellen's wedding. After the wedding we went to eat lunch at the yummy Mexican place in Tremonton with some family. There was quite a bit of time betwee the wedding and the reception so Jed & Landon decided to go golfing. My mom, Tawn & I drove into Willard to see Chris, Melissa & Nancy's new house. They had the basement all framed and looks really nice.
On Sunday, Lucas woke up not feeling very good. He had lost his voice and his throat was hurting so we kept him home from church. Jed and I decided to take him for a walk across the street to see the miniature bull. The first 20 feet of the walk were peaceful and then the gnats noticed us and decided to eat us! Lucas wasn't quite sure what was bugging him, but as long as he's outside, he'll put up with anything!
I got a new telephoto lense for my camera so we were trying it out. I really like it since you can zoom in a lot closer without being right next the person. It was the first time Jed had also tried the camera.
My grandma finished binding the quilts for boys' room. She's amazing!! I'll post some pictures of them later...I love how they turned out! :)





2 comments:
What a cute little boy! He's almost all grown up! You're taking some good pictures!
He's so cute! You're pictures look really good.
Post a Comment