Friday, May 11, 2007

Random Happenings




Nothing too exciting has been happening in our household. We are excited for Tawnya and Landon's big news! Christmas is going to be crazy & fun this year with Lucas to entertain and three new ones to cuddle and hold!

Notice the new quilt in the second picture. I love it! Lucas always tells me how soft it is! The one for the crib looks just like it. My amazing Grandma Nicholas bound both of them by hand. I'm slowly getting the room how I want it. I'm working on some toy storage bin thingy's and hope to have them finished today. If so, I'll post some pics of them. I also have the pillows stuffed for Lucas's bed, but my mom has to show me how to stich them together...the proper way!

We had a drs appointment this week. Everything seems to be good. Dr. Glenn was out of town so I saw his PA. It was good thing I could feel the baby moving all around because it took her FOREVER to find the heartbeat. I'm still measuring a little small, but not enough to be concerned. I start my two week appointments now. Remember....Lucas came before I started the weekly appointments! I don't plan on this one coming early...but there is the possibility! This time around we have NO excuses for not being ready, and yet...we still have not got the totes out of basement! Maybe this weekend.

Yesterday I woke up with the biggest knot in my neck. It hurt all day long. I was hoping that it would be gone today, but nope... I can hardly turn my head! I have to figure out a way to fix it, because I can hardly stand the shoot pain...that was random, but it's what's on my mind currently!

Funny things Lucas says or does:
When you ask him what he wants to eat his response is "Pepperoni". He loves the stuff!
If you pretend to be sad he looks at you and says "Mommy(or whoever) sad...Hug Me"

I know there are more, but I just can't remember them right now. I need to write them down more often so that I can remember the funny things he does!

3 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Oh dear me! He is too cute! Hopefully we like the other one just as much! :)

Chris Grover said...

ok, let's see...the blanket is AWESOME -- soooo cute! i, too, was excited to hear your sisters' news and think it's the funnest thing that all 3 of you are prego together. are you hoping this baby comes a bit early? maybe not as early as lucas, though! we should go to lunch soon! and somehow my comments always turn into big long novels...so that's it!

wurtz said...

Cute quilt. I hope your neck feels better soon. Back and neck pains are the worst. Lucas is adorable. Can't wait to see pics of your new baby. ;)