Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Although the day is almost over, we still wanted to wish our mom's a very Happy Mother's Day! We couldn't ask for better examples. We are so blessed to have you in our lives and love you very much. We hope you had a wonderful day.

I am so lucky to be a mother to the cutest little boy! He always brightens my day and who can resist such a cute face. Jed and Lucas bought me new golf clubs for Mother's Day. It looks like I'll be spending a little more time at the driving range (I have to learn how to hit the ball straight)!

Tonight we went to Tawnya and Landon's for hamburgers. As Lucas would say... mmmm good! The following is a sequence of pics with Lucas performing one of his favorite songs!

Once there was a snowman...tall, tall tall...

In the sun he melted, melted, melted...

Small, small small!

He doesn't quite understand that the song should only be sung when there is snow on the ground...not 80 degree weather! Oh well!

5 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

Golly I miss him! Too cute. See you this weekend. Enjoy the golf clubs!

wurtz said...

Sounds like you had a great day. I love the action pictures of Lucas singing. Sooo cute!

Tawnya said...

He is too cute! I hope my kids have as much personality as he has in his big toe!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Looks like he's got that song down. Nursery must be working!! Way too cute!

Dennis and Diane said...

Handsome boy, great photos!!!