Monday, May 21, 2007

Not to Shabby...

This past weekend my sister Nappy & the Bear River Bears softball team competed for state here in Spanish Fork. My parents came down on Thursday for all the action! Thursday they played two games. They lost the first against Hurricane & won the second against Uintah. On Friday they played awesome and won all three of their games (Union, Juan Diego & Canyon View)! It made for a lot of (hot & sunny) softball, but I sure like to watch it! Lucas even liked to watch when he wasn't concerned about the playground! They lost to Hurricane again on Saturday morning and ended up taking 3rd in state! For not being ranked in state...I think that's great! Jess is an awesome first baseman! Jed likes to call her the hot box because she is quick with her hands and doesn't let anything get by! I'm sad that we won't be watching her play anymore since she graduates next week. We are so proud of you, Nappy & love you very much!


Checking out daddy's nose that he scratched!









Mom, Dad & Tawn


Celebrating after the Canyon View win!




Nappy's biggest fan!!






Erica Park & Nappy (two of the captains...Jamie Hoskins was the other captain)

2 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

Fun Times - we'll miss it - believe it or not! Much better pictures than what I take!

wurtz said...

Great pictures! You're a great photographer. Thanks for sharing.