Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Massage
In the previous post I had mentioned that my neck has been hurting really bad (only on the right side). Today is no different. I have been in so much pain...I'd like to remove my neck and then re-attach my head! When I talked to my dr's office on Monday the nurse told me to drink lots of water, take Tylenol and get a massage. I heeded her advice today and went and got a massage! I've never had one before and was a big nervous, mostly because I wanted it to work a miracle! The massage was nice, but it didn't help the neck or shoulders. They hurt just as bad as before I went in. I'm hoping that it'll go away soon. Any recommendations on what to do for a painful neck/shoulder/dead arm??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'll bring the heating pad and buckwheat pillow!
I sure hope it works! At least you got to relax for an hour!
i know there is sometimes a hesitancy to talk chiropracters, but chris was having some similar problems and it was causing some really bad headaches, but nothing was working, so he went in and they snapped something back into place in his neck and he had immediate relief. so, you never know, maybe something is just out of alignment. are we seeing you today for lunch?!
hmmm....I think I would mabye go and see a chiropractor. What did you doctor say to do?
I think a chiropractor, too. Mine has done great things for Chris and I.
Post a Comment