This past weekend was a Valentine Girl's get-a-way at the cabin. Paulette had planned two of them this year. I wasn't able to go to the one in January so I was happy to be able to go to this one. We had a great time relaxing, visiting, eating & playing games. It was fun to get to know everyone a little better. Those that came were Me, Paulette, Talease, Mariann, Ashlee, Grandma Valentine, Sandy, Judy, Barbie, Tausha & Tanae. It was such a beautiful weather...not to cold or hot!

Barbie, Tausha, Tanae, Grandma, Sandy's hair
Paulette, Sandy, Judy

Ashlee, Mariann, Talease

Mariann using the water tower to get closer to the cell phone towers! For some reason our phones were having issues. Thankfully, Talease's worked without any problems!!
Jed kept Lucas with him in St. George so I didn't have to chase him around. It was so nice!! I think he was a bit relieved when I got back. I know that they did some fun stuff with just the guys...golfing, movie watching, shooting guns, and eating out!
No comments:
Post a Comment