Thursday, June 21, 2007

Guess the date...

Technically, if we were going off when Lucas came, this little guy would have been here about 3 days ago! But...since he hasn't followed in his older brothers footsteps, I thought it would be fun to have everyone guess when he will make is grand debut. Leave us a comment with the date and how much you think he'll weigh. Now remember...I'm due July 20th. You're free to put what you would like, but know this...if you put a date past my due date...we may not be friends anymore!!


Jed and I are still debating on the name. We've pretty much decided we'll wait until he's born to finalize it. With that said, I would still like to hear your opinons (not that they matter in the long run), but still... So vote for your fave (in no particular order):


1. Blake (Jedediah or R.) Valentine

2. Cody or Kody (Jedediah or R.) Valentine (This is what Lucas has called his baby brother for quite awhile...not sure where he got the name Cody, but maybe he knows something??!!)

3. Ike (Jedediah or R.) Valentine
.
.
.
99. Obediah Valentine (notice the number...this one does follow in a particular order, but I told Jed I would include it on here for his sake.) Apparently he thinks we need an Obi, Luke & Jedi...just call me Leia...actually that's PRINCESS Leia to you!


One more item of business. I'm offically some-what-ready for this baby to come, which is more than I can say about Lucas' entrance. The clothes are now washed, the blankets are washed, I have a couple packages of size N & 1 diapers, AND...they are all organized in the stackable cubes that my mom had suggested. I didn't have much room in the dresser for Lucas and this baby...so thanks mom for the suggestion...it works wonderfully!




13 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

You've been busy! The cube worked out nicely. My vote is Cody (Grandma always agrees with Lucas!) Actually I like them all except #99. I've always liked the name Ike. July 4th baby!

Chris Grover said...

Ok, so I'm gonna stick with July 20th, because then he will be exactly a month earlier than Kaiya (considering she sticks to her due date!) And I do like all the names as well, but I would probably vote for Cody -- I think that's sooo cute! Can't wait to see you today!

Lissagerl said...

Ok, my vote is...July 2, that way your mom will be home from St George :) Or, maybe I should vote for later in the month so you guys can come to the reunion. Hmmmm....I think my second vote will be for July 16. :) Weight...7lb 1oz. As for names, I think #99 is where it should be. lol But my vote is for Blake.

kate said...

Alrighty, my vote is (AFTER my baby gets here!) lets say July 14th. I'm guessing a small baby, about 6lbs 5oz (what did Lucas weigh?) and I like Kody! Good Luck!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Well, we may not be friends anymore, but we still are sisters!! J/K I won't do that. My guess is July 15th. I think he will weigh 7 lbs 5 oz. My first vote for names is Blake R. and second would be Kody R. There ya have it!

Tawnya said...

Let's see... July 8th (another Sunday) and "Todee" will weigh 6 lbs 6 oz. I vote Kody R. It's supposed to be that..how else would Lucas come up with that name?

Anonymous said...

Let's go with the lucky 7's...July 7th, and weigh 7 pounds even. As far as the name I vote Kody, Shane votes Blake. What a fun post!

Shane and Talease

Tawnya said...

It looks like Kody is a winner! I might add that all of the votes were in Kody with a K So that is my vote

Landon

Jessica said...

My vote is Kody R I really like that but I also like Blake R. I think is will be July 10th and he will weigh 6lbs 2 oz.

Sperry Family said...

I think Blake R. Valentine will be born on July 17th and will weigh 6lbs 8oz!

Anonymous said...

I think he will be born July 11th (my birthday), weighing in at 7 lbs. 11 oz. (his birthday if born on the 11th), with the name of Ike.

Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Blake Arrrr is my vote.

-AC

Ashlee said...

Okay, I get my two cents! Katie I think it will be July 9th when you get your second sweet little boy (I'm so jealous!) And just one for Jed here, I actually like how Obi is so different but Lucas AND Obi is just over the top:) so I will vote for Kody even though everyone else did too and I like to be different. There's just something so cute about it, and what a fun story it would be, Lucas coming up with his brothers name! Anyways, maybe we will come to the zoo with you guys again if you want company, Max loved it so much! Miss you guys, hope he comes soon.