I am so blessed to have Jed in my life. He is a wonderful husband and a loving father to Lucas. And I know he'll love our new little one just as much. He works so hard to take care of our little family. I probably don't say it enough how much I appreciated him and everything he does. He is the best! Lucas and I look forward to the time he gets off work and we get to actually spend sometime with him. We love you so much!!
We have such great father's and I want them to know how much we love them and appreciate all they do. They are great examples to us and we couldn't ask for better grandpa's for our kids.
I hope all the men in my life have a special day today!

2 comments:
Love that picture - so cute. He is such a good daddy.
Hi Katie! I'm so inspired by how great your blog is:) Thank you so much for Max's present! He's already worn both of them, but lets just say maybe IM not ready for the whole patience with wet underwear thing! Ha ha. What a great "practical" present as you called it. Max DIED over the starburst too, so thank you again. Yes Jordan is taking a great job as a project manager for his brothers quickly expanding home/cabin building company in Bear Lake. It will be great for our family in the future, it's just hard right now! But, enough about me, we think Jed's a great dad too, can't wait to hang out soon! love ashlee
Post a Comment