
Thought this was hilarious!
We spent Monday evening planting our grass seed. Yippy Skippy! I can hardly stand the wait...I check every morning to see if we have any seedlings. I know it's only been 4 days, but still... We bought the seed from a sod farm and they told us everything we need to do to have grass. We'll see if it works, but I'm to the point that ANYTHING green is fantastic (weeds included).
Last week we had the curbing done. It turned out exactly how I wanted it. I think I drove the curbing guy crazy when I asked him go back to Provo to get the brown color. What can I say, I changed my mind during the night and he showed up at 7:30 am. Can't wait for some non-windy days when I can finally plant some plants. I layed down the black weed block so that we wouldn't spread seed in the flowerbeds. That lasted about a day before the wind messed it all up. It's kind of ugly in the pictures, sorry. It's also got some nice water/dirt spots on it (we didn't polka a dot it on purpose) from the sprinklers.



And just a couple funny things Lucas has said recently...
I over heard him tell Jed while we were out in the yard, "Dad, you make me nervous".
I was trying to get ready to take the boys over to Tawn's yesterday and he was acting naughty so I told him "I can't take naughty boy's to Aunt Tawnya's house". He responds "Mom, don't be a girl!" Excuse me!

We spent Monday evening planting our grass seed. Yippy Skippy! I can hardly stand the wait...I check every morning to see if we have any seedlings. I know it's only been 4 days, but still... We bought the seed from a sod farm and they told us everything we need to do to have grass. We'll see if it works, but I'm to the point that ANYTHING green is fantastic (weeds included).
Last week we had the curbing done. It turned out exactly how I wanted it. I think I drove the curbing guy crazy when I asked him go back to Provo to get the brown color. What can I say, I changed my mind during the night and he showed up at 7:30 am. Can't wait for some non-windy days when I can finally plant some plants. I layed down the black weed block so that we wouldn't spread seed in the flowerbeds. That lasted about a day before the wind messed it all up. It's kind of ugly in the pictures, sorry. It's also got some nice water/dirt spots on it (we didn't polka a dot it on purpose) from the sprinklers.



And just a couple funny things Lucas has said recently...
I over heard him tell Jed while we were out in the yard, "Dad, you make me nervous".
I was trying to get ready to take the boys over to Tawn's yesterday and he was acting naughty so I told him "I can't take naughty boy's to Aunt Tawnya's house". He responds "Mom, don't be a girl!" Excuse me!


10 comments:
Do you have any signs of green yet?! Your curbing looks very nice.
(That last comment was mine)
Oh Katie. You ARE such a girl!
I LOVE it!
How funny!!! That is a comment to keep as blackmail. I hope your grass comes in soon too.
Landscaping is hard work, but sooo worth it when it's done - good luck!!
Your yard is coming along nicely. It will be so nice when it is finished. Keep posting the Lucas funnies...I always need a good laugh!
your yard is really coming along, how exciting!! you need to come up and do ours next:) i thought of you this weekend when i was at womens conference, we sure miss hanging out with you guys, we just live so dang far away:(
your curbing looks great. that little boy is hilarious. he'll probably be the most happy when the green comes in!
lucas just oozes personality, i swear! the yard is looking great!!
oh, my goodness what a stinker. "Mom, don't be a girl" Where is he getting these from? Daddy? Curbing looks great!
Post a Comment