Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

We just wanted to wish our moms, grandmas, sisters and any other woman who reads this, a very special Mother's Day! We are blessed to have such wonderful women in our life. They are each examples of patience, kindness, and most important, selfless love. By just watching them, they continue to teach me how to be a good mom. We love you all so much!










Don't I have amazingly beautiful women in my life?!

6 comments:

Kimber said...

I know how you feel...I too am blessed with many great examples in my life.

Happy Mother's Day!

wurtz said...

Happy Mother's Day!

No Buckaroos said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! Enjoy your day. Love you lots.

Tawnya said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Thanks for inviting us over for dinner. We decided that we need to play games more often!

Paulette said...

Happy Mother's Day! Thanks for the nice post. Paulette

The Perkins said...

That was such a beautiful post!

I'm still bugged that I didn't get to see you guys yesterday, I should have called again. Hopefully we'll see you soon because I miss you guys!