Saturday, May 10, 2008

Babe in Blue

Nathan & Mariann had their little boy yesterday. They named him Talon. Is he not the cutest little thing!

Photobucket

He weighed in at 7lbs 10ozs at 3:15 pm.. There's something about those 3 0'clocks...Lucas 3:58am, Kody 3:23am, Abby 3:19pm (i think).

We went up to see him today and fell instantly in love. Lucas and Kody are excited to have a boy cousin! We're so glad he arrived here safe and that mom is doing good too. Here's some pics of our time at the hospital.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Perkins said...

Those pictures made me tear up...I wish we could have been there also. I miss my nephews, and can't wait to meet Talon!
You take such precious pictures.
Love ya!

Staci Scott said...

Hey Katie! Congratulations to Marianne. Anyway I just wanted to tell you that when I see certain pictures of Lucas, it reminds me a lot of my oldest, Dusty. The picture in this post is one of them. Chris has told me the same several times as he checks up on your blog. Staci