Monday, May 26, 2008

Scrappin'

These are my first two digital scrapbooking pages...and probably the only two I'll ever do! I'm not much of a scrapbooker, it takes me to long to think up the idea and make it perfect. Although, the digital world is a lot more relaxing since you can add and delete with out the mess. Maybe I'll attempt again later, although I'm not sure what I would do with them since neither of the boys have a scrapbook. The have blog books!

To all you awesome scrapbookers (Denise): I admire your dedication to such a hobby. These aren't perfect and I'm sure are lacking in a lot of areas, don't judge to harshly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

wurtz said...

I'm not a scrapper but I think they look great!

Denise said...

Katie,

I think they are AWESOME!

And I would never judge! If I had any where near your talent when it comes to photography and the computer I would be happy indeed.

I DO think that your layouts are great and I would TOTALLY keep it up.

Just like anything else, the more you do it the better you are at it!

And there are lots of things you can do to make it easier on yourself...let me know if you are interested.

Love ya.

Kimber said...

Good job - did you create the elements yourself?

Chris Grover said...

these are so cute, katie! i could not agree with you more about scrapbooking, but you may just have to keep doing it with as cute as these turned out! doesn't hurt that your boys are so dang cute!

Kingsford Family said...

Cute Pages! I Love scrapbooking digitally - faster and you don't have all that "stuff" for you kids to get into/play with! I use predesigned templates so that all I have to do is add the photos and tweak and/or add/delete a few elements and in minutes it's done. You may want to try that route, It's much easier than starting w/ a blank page and building. I teach digital scrapbook classes all the time and would love to teach you some cool things, if you are interested. With your talent and eye for design you would be a natural at it!

Take care,
Michele

The Beatty Beehive said...

Katie-
You have one up on me. This is my dream to be able to digital scrapbook. I'll expect lessons from you and Denise this summer. Thanks for the amazing tips with the camera!

Anonymous said...

Katie

I LOVE those pages very adorable the pictures are priceless!