Jed, Katie, Lucas, Kody & Ryker
How cute! We love Hairspray, too. The musical/movie and the real stuff. ;)
Glad my boys aren't the only ones that swing that way.And by that I mean, the Musical way.What I'm trying to say is, they also love Hair Spray. And HSM1 & 2.And Singin' in the Rain.But it DOESN'T reflect on their masculinity! That's all I'm saying.
Hey Lucas, Hey Lucas, look at me! Lookie at how creative you are! Good job!
Hey Katie! I found your blog through Staci. Loved the peeing on hands story. Maybe Jed will learn for next time.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cute! We love Hairspray, too. The musical/movie and the real stuff. ;)
Glad my boys aren't the only ones that swing that way.
And by that I mean, the Musical way.
What I'm trying to say is, they also love Hair Spray. And HSM1 & 2.
And Singin' in the Rain.
But it DOESN'T reflect on their masculinity!
That's all I'm saying.
Hey Lucas, Hey Lucas, look at me! Lookie at how creative you are! Good job!
Hey Katie! I found your blog through Staci. Loved the peeing on hands story. Maybe Jed will learn for next time.
Post a Comment