Friday, May 09, 2008

Design Time

I love to design... I've done family baby announcements and shower invitations, but never a wedding announcement (except Tawn's which didn't require a lot of measuring and folding, but was still super cute!) So...here is my first wedding announcement. I think it turned out fabulous. It was my first time working with an actual printing press; I learned a lot and they all thought is was darling too!



9 comments:

Denise said...

Katie,

It's SO good! With all your expertise, you could start your own business. There's lots of web based designers out there making money doing this!

Kimber said...

You are incredibly talented, and I ditto what Denise just said!

Ashlee said...

wow katie, that is the cutest thing ever!! you are really awesome at this stuff! will you design my baby announcements for me????? :) i will pay :)

Chris Grover said...

GREAT job, katie! you really do have a knack for designing! it looks great!

acte gratuit said...

Love it!
Wanna design my whole blog for me? I'll mail snickerdoodles!

(I did try to do it myself but gave up. ALSO, can you create custom blog wallpaper? E-mail me, yo!)

The Perkins said...

You are so talented! They are lucky to have you as the designer for the announcement.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Well don't I just have the most talented sister! Good Job! It looks great, too bad I'm not getting married again!

Tawnya said...

Talent, talent, talent. They look very cute.

Hills said...

That turned out soooo cute! That makes total sense because your blog is always so cute...your pictures and header! Of course you would have to broaden your horizons...you are amazing! Do I see a future business a head or maybe your already there!?