During the couple of days that I was there, I was able to start and finish my apron project for the (cousin) graduating seniors. (Lynsee and Tia...sorry if you read this and you haven't received yours yet, so much for a surprise!) I had been seeing cute aprons all over the place, but didn't want to spend the money. So, I made my own. I love how the turned out. Thanks mom for letting me borrow your sewing machine!

The pictures are a bit fuzzy, but you get the idea. Apparently Nappy's a bit upset that I made her try on the apron!
We were able to visit my grandparents at their new home at Nancy's. Lucas was able to play with his cousins and was a little jealous with all the toys they have!
I took my mom to the airport yesterday so she could fly down to Arizona for some R&R. I'm jealous. Now that schools out, she's a free woman!
Here's a picture of the boys up in Honeyville. Love their dimples!

And the Kodster... I'm a bit late in writing this since he turned 10 months a couple weeks about, but...
- has two teeth...in the middle on the bottom
- Says "ma ma"
- Walks along the furniture
- Puts up with much brotherly abuse

Think it's time for a haircut?!


6 comments:
Cute, cute aprons. You are so talented! Love the photos.
The aprons you made are darling. Love the picture of your boys together, so cute!
You are so talented!
Love Kody's "mohawk" :)
Those aprons are awesome. Yes, I am one that was a sucker for those aprons. Spent big bucks on one for Shane's mom for mothers day.
You always have such fun projects!
You are such a creative person! From your yard to the aprons to your mad photography skill....I can't compete with that! I actually just broke down and splurged on some cute aprons for both E and I. I don't even know how to thread a sewing machine. I'll have to take a picture and post them, I think yours are way cuter!
Okay FIRST.. the little Kodster is ADORABLE! and 2nd, I love reading your blog, you always have some cute thing to post, like your aprons or you photography or design skills OR the Lucas funnies! I must say you are a favorite blog to visit sorry I don't comment more!!!
Post a Comment