So my cousin Janis tagged me to come up with words that describe me from the letters in my middle name. Other people she tagged have middles names such as Lyn, Kay, Dawn & even Clouse, but me, my middle name is E-L-I-Z-A-B-E-T-H. Nine letters to be exact. I've been trying to come up with words that describe me, but its been difficult...I'm mean what possible "Z" word describes me...Zippy, Zany, Zit-free?? So, thanks Janis (Cook...only has 4 letters!) for making me think...this was hard!
Example - good or bad I am an example to those I meet and especially my boys. It's funny how kids can make you more aware of the example you are setting.
Logical - I'm extremely logical. I think things through and I don't just do things to do them. It has to make sense to me before I'll do it.
Ipod - I've never wanted an iPod, but since Jed already had one, I got the new one that came with the TV. It has like 20 songs on it, and I plan to put more, but for right now, I've decided to use it to better my life. I have a horrible habit of not reading my scriptures consistently. So...I've downloaded 1 & 2 Nephi and have started listening to them on the iPod. So far I'm at 7 days straight...14 more and it should be a habit! I also download the Joseph Smith lessons to try and be prepared before each Sunday.
Zesty - (as per Jed). I'm assuming that he meant a zest for life, but I guess he could have meant hot and spicy!
Addicted to Photoshop, actions, photography, sun, shopping, Victoria's Secret bras, and Twix.
Blogger - my way of keeping a journal. I have published the past two years in books so that I'll have them forever. (and in case blogger ever decides to erase my life!)
Exhausted - my dear boys have decided that they should arise before the sun, usually around 6ish. They use to sleep between 7:30 & 8. I'm really missing my extra hour and a half. Maybe they are preparing for daylight savings, or at least preparing me!
Testimony - a testimony that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. When I know that I've done everything I can and still fall short of the mark, he'll make up the difference. A testimony that we can be an eternal family forever. Something I was reminded of while witnessing the sealing of beautiful baby Kaiya to Chris & Karli on Saturday. Despite the life's challenges, it's all worth it in the end!
Haircut - I had my haircut on Saturday and I LOVE IT. Thanks Whitney.
**P.S. I love having a middle name, especially Elizabeth. I'm named after my Grandma, who I love and admire so much. And... if we should have any little girls, they too will have a middle name.
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You did a great job with the descriptions! Elizabeth is a beautiful name.
I would add:
Elegant.
Loveable.
Intelligent.
Z? Can't come up with a differnt one than Jed did!
Awesome.
Beautiful.
Energentic.
Talented.
Happy.
You rock, Katie!
Very good - send it to Grams - she'd love it! (Since she probably won't read it here!)
Victoria Secret bras are the best! :) I can't wait until I can use mine again!
Okay, what is this addiction to Victory Secret bras? Aaron says, "Katie's boobs shouldn't care!" I've never had one, maybe I should try them??
Ok, I am totally laughing at the bra thing. I read Shara's blog first and saw the comment there. Aaron's comment really made me laugh. Apparently my boobs don't care either. Is it because I haven't taken care of them properly that they haven't grown? What should I have been doing?
Ummmmm....Twix. Love it. Remember PB Twix? That was my favorite. I think I had one for lunch every day in 7th grade. Now they have Chocolate Peanut Butter, which isn't quite as good.
Oh, and I still want you to make me a masthead (or whatever it's called) with photoshop while you're feeding your addiction! Just like yours! Only maybe not with your family picture/name/etc.
Easy, right?
:)
Post a Comment