Monday, March 24, 2008

Rancherito

Here's a serious overload of pictures. For your convenience I've clumped them. (I'd hate for carpal tunnel to set in with the all the scrolling you'd have to do!)

We spent the weekend basking in the sunshine in Southern Utah. We drove down Friday afternoon and stay with Jed's parents. We spent some time at the park and, of course, Lucas was in Heaven. We went to dinner at Cafe Rio for Nathan's upcoming birthday and played games that night.

Saturday, the boys got up early to golf and the girls had a shower for Mariann. She's due in about 6 weeks with a little boy and we're so excited. She looks so darn cute with her little tummy. After the shower we headed to the ranch for the traditional Easter with the Beatty family. We had a great time hunting for eggs, playing in the dirt, eating hamburgers, riding the four wheeler and visiting with family. The weather was perfecto! Lucas got a nice sunburn on his face. Lucas crashed on the way home and slept till 5:30 the next morning. Lucky me, I got to get up with him! I was so tired, I had to take a nap before we headed home on Sunday.

Thanks for letting us come Grandma & Grandpa, we had a great time. Love you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Looks like you had an awesome weekend. I loved the picture of Talease and Kody. I pray everyday for her to be able to get pregnant because she is honestly the best aunt and I know she iwll even be a better mom!!!!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Those pictures are great! Maybe I should just fly you down here to take our family pictures! I'm glad you had fun at the Rancherito!!

Kimber said...

What fun pictures...we sure enjoyed spending time with your family this weekend :)

wurtz said...

Looks like a fun weekend. Darling pictures.

Denise said...

We miss you guys so much.

These are the days we really wished that we lived closer!

Thanks for the photos.

No Buckaroos said...

Oh what sun! (I mean fun!) Cute pictures. I need a grandkid fix soon!

The Perkins said...

Oh my, we had so much fun with you guys...wish it could've lasted longer! I love those two little munch kins, your pictures are so creative and cute!

Thanks again for all your help with the shower, I couldn't have done it without ya!

Ashlee said...

fun at the ranch! kody seems so big all of a sudden! i think marianne looks adorable pregnant too-and she's almost due!! i hope we get to come to the ranch again sometime:)

Tawnya said...

Looks like fun, I like the ones of Kody. He is growing up!

kate said...

lol I had to laugh when you said your pics were clumped.. I used the same term on my last post! Adorable pics!