Monday, March 03, 2008

He's on the Move

For the past week Kody has been perfecting the army crawl. Lucas didn't start crawling like this until 10 months. My baby's growing up too fast! Hopefully the video will work, it's kind of a large file. Lucky for you, I stopped recording just seconds before a massive spit-up!




And a picture of the little munchkin...

8 comments:

Denise said...

WOW, he's getting BIG!

No Buckaroos said...

Can't wait to see him! He's probably a little vacuum cleaner now!

Erica said...

He is so cute, you take such good pictures!

Tawnya said...

Oh how fun! He's so stinkin' cute! Now you need to get a gate.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Good job at putting music to it. He's so cute. When I look at your kids and Reese I can see a resemblance in all of our kiddos.

Chris Grover said...

Ok, so I'm way delayed, but am now catching up on blogging and just had to say a HUGE thank you for all the nice things you have said in your posts! It was so special to have you there on Saturday and it meant the world! Funny when we met all those years ago in SSH that we would build such a great friendship! I love ya to death! And will look forward to our outings up north in the future! What a stinkin cute guy! Both of them!!

The Perkins said...

This really makes me sad that he was sleeping when we came this last weekend! We still had fun with Lucas though, can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks!

Kimber said...

They grow up so quickly!