Sunday, March 16, 2008

ABC'Z

A - Attached or Single - Attached
B - Best friends - Jed, mom & sisters
C - Cake or pie - Lemon Pie
D - Day of choice? - Saturday is a special day...
E - Essential items - Cell Phone, Diaper Bag
F - Favorite clothing items - Shirts
G - Greatest Ambition in Life - Watch my boys grow up to be outstanding young men.
H - Hometown - Honeyville
I - Indulgence - Shopping...online for my clothes, in store for the boys.
J - January or July - July
K - Kids - 2 of the most adorable boys in the whole world
L - Life isn't complete without? - Family, Friends, Faith, and Food
M - Movie - How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
N - Number of brothers and sisters - 3 sister, 2 sister-in-laws, 4 brother-in-laws
O - Oranges or apples - Like 'em both
P - Phobia - Heights...hands are sweating just thinking about it!
Q - Quote - Forever, For Always, No Matter What (not really a quote, but it's our family motto)
R - Reason to Smile - Visting Teaching's done for the month!
S - Season of Choice - Anything above 60 degrees!
T - TV shows - Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Curious George... :)
U - Unknown fact about me - I highly dislike the day I have to wash my hair...it takes me all day to get it done!
V - Vegetable - Most anything with the exception of Peas.
W - Worst habit - Spending too much time on the computer, letting my laundry pile up.
X - xray or ultrasound - Ultrasound. The only xray's I've had are teeth ones, and I find them very uncomfortable!
Y - Your favorite food? - Mexican Food, Anything grilled (except fish).
Z - Zodiac sign - Scorpio

1 comment:

No Buckaroos said...

...and what day is "wash hair day?"