Saturday, March 29, 2008

...a Green and Yellow Basket

Lucas and I decided we were going to plant some flowers. Since there aren't many flowers to choose from yet, I thought it would be fun for him to plant some seeds and watch them grow. Of course, he was all excited about this! He picked out his very own Diego gardening gloves (who knew they made them so small?!), a green watering can (just his size!), a yellow and green bucket & some 10 cent seeds. Now he tells everyone to look at his new flower garden!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Praying that the 10 cent seeds will grow!

10 comments:

Kimber said...

Cute haircut!! We'll also say a quick prayer that he'll have some flowers grow :)

No Buckaroos said...

Oh how fun! He told me all about it! Now he wants to plant me a garden!

Denise said...

You are such a good mommy!

The kids would love to plant a garden, but I am just not up for what it would take to grow stuff in this Virgina clay!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I love that last picture. I talked to him this morning at Grandmas!

The Perkins said...

What a fun project! I love the "praying" picture!

Lissagerl said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe I should steal your idea. I love the prayer at the end! :) Come visit when you're up. Are you coming up for Conference?

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

I love stuff like that. I hope his seeds grow.

Sperry Family said...

That's too cute..I hope his prayers are answered!

Anonymous said...

Now that is too cute, capturing his prayer. Love it!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

How fun!!! My kids love to grow plants too. I told my daughter we would try growing a small herb garden in the kitchen window.