Last night Jed and I went to the Energy Solutions Arena to watch the Jazz take on the Timberwolves. One of the guys Jed works with wasn't able to use the tickets and offered them to Jed. We were happy to go in his place and they weren't bad seats. The Jazz ended up winning by quite a bit, but it was still fun. Jed even caught a ball during the ball toss. Lucas was extremely excited since he wanted to go really really bad to the game. He even told Tawn "Sorry Tawnya, I can't go to you house. I have to go to the Jazz game first."


This little munchkin has decided he likes to stand. I find him like this almost every morning...grining from ear to ear cause he thinks he's so cool!

And here's Lucas showing off his green thumbs. All prayers must have been heard because we have zinnia's and poppy's growing. Now...if we can just keep them alive!
10 comments:
Wow!! Kody is looking so different! He almost looks like a totally different kid. Just getting his own look, I guess. I love the green thumbs.
Awesome photos!
We'll keep praying for the flowers.
can't wait to see the flower garden!
I like the "green thumbs" - did you do that with photoshop?
Hey Friends,
So good to run on to your blog. It is so fun to see your family. They are darling. We have a blog as well if you want to check it out...
jcablogg.blogspot.com
So good to run on to you guys. Take care
Crystal
All cute photos!! The one of Kody reminds me of some of the features of Abby. I guess they are related!
Kim,
I did do it in photoshop...love that program!
The foot still freaks me out! Very cute picture of little Kody boy!
i love that picture of kody! what a happy little guy! you better watch out -- all that standing can only mean one thing -- he'll be walking any day now!! let me know when you're up this way, k?
Kody looks like such a little man in that picture, it is so cute. I'm so glad to hear that Lucas' flowers are doing good.
Post a Comment