
As many of you may know, my youngest sister Jessica (a.k.a Jess, Nappy, Napster, Hamster) has been living with us for the past 8 months. Now that finals are finished, she's departed from the Valentine household to pursue the (apparently more fun) Logan area, with a short detour at my parents home. We have absolutely loved having her live with us. It's going to be extremely strange to not have her around. Her moving out is actually quite inconvenient! I will now have to return to my normal routine of carting around two children everywhere I go. She's been so good to help watch one or both of them while I run errands or grocery shop. My wardrobe is going to suffer with out her around... Jess is an avid shopper and I've reaped the benefits of the old, but still look-like-new pants! The boys love her and this morning Lucas told me, in a very sad voice "Mom, I miss Nappy." We will all miss her lots!
We Love You Nappy!

4 comments:
Let's all boycott hamster moving to Logan. I know, we could ruin her clutch again and then she would have to come back down here to borrow my car. And besides Lucas won't have to be so sad anymore!
:'( going and getting me all emotional. Thank you for all you did for me. Your the best Katie ever. And Lucas I miss you too buddy, and you too little Kodster. You guys have been so awesome to me and I cant thank you enough. I love all of you so so so much, THANK YOU!!!
I miss you too Jed.
LOL, Yeay you better not forget Jed!! I love the red hair Jess, very sassy! :) Are you going to go to school in Logan. I will have to come visit when we are at my friends this summer.
Post a Comment