Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fess Up...

Who taught my child to say,



"Okay...Fine...Vomit!"



Seriously, any time I ask him to do something, this is his reply.

6 comments:

Kimber said...

That is an absolutely adorable picture of Lucas - and no, it wasn't our family who taught him to say that :) Sorry to hear about Jed and we hope he feels better soon!

kate said...

I have to say it is kinda funny! He is so cute!

No Buckaroos said...

Wasn't me - promise!

The Perkins said...

That is so funny! I don't believe I taught him how to say it though :)

Tell Jed I hope he gets feeling better!

Lissagerl said...

Hahaha Seriously, I do not understand half of the things my kids come up with. Xadun's 2 things are that he can't do something because it will make him throw up and he will have to go to the doctor, or he can't do it because it's too dangerous. None of the above are said regularly at our house. lol I'm guessing it's probably something he picked up on a show somewhere.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Okay that is so funny, how do you keep a straight face with that kid sometimes! We wish you were here playing with us!!