Jed came up Friday night after work. He and I went to see Vantage Point on Saturday and then met my mom, dad & boys for lunch at the new Center Street Grill in Brigham. Brigham & Tremonton could really use some good places to eat! Later we went to visit my grandparents. We sure love them and Lucas loves their M&M dispenser!
Jed woke up not feeling so well on Sunday. Lucas & I went to Sacrament Meeting with my parents. Afterwards, we picked up Jed & Kody and headed in to Brigham to see Great Grandma Valentine. I forgot to take the camera, so we didn't get any pictures. We love to visit with her and hear all about the family. We're grateful for her example and love her very much! We ate dinner with my parents and then headed home. Thanks grams & gramps for letting us come stay with you, we had a great time!






Jed stayed home for work yesterday because still was feeling horrible. He went to the dr. last night and found out he has Pneumonia. He's on antibotics now, so hopefully he'll start recovering soon. He's home from work today too.

5 comments:
Looks like the land of honey was super fun! I like the pic of gramps and lucas.
Come again soon! Love to have you. Hope Jed gets to feeling better soon.
I hope Jed starts feeling better!
Hey, I like your hair a lot!!
If you still have a great grandma alive, you should be taking a TAPE RECORDER with you every time you visit to record all her stories! Then you can transcribe them for you family history later!!!
Post a Comment