our place of residence for the 4 days we were in Mexico. We had two condos located on the 5th floor. The pictures of the ocean were all taken from our balcony. Isn't it beautiful!
The living room
Kitchen area
Mine & Kody's room...love the suede looking paint they used on all the walls. I think I'm going to do it on our bedroom...one day!
Hey Katie, it looks like you had a fun trip. I must say I'm a little jealous. I did some suede painting in my home, its easy and the good thing is that it doesn't have to be perfect. BTW, I can't believe that you were getting into a swim suit already. Girl, now I'm really jealous. Glad you all had a safe trip.
Love my boys, my camera, pedicures, my family, a clean house (wish it stayed clean for more than 2 seconds), my faith, and any one who leaves a comment!
4 comments:
Katie,
I just looked at a bunch of posts on your blog. You're a great photographer! It is sure fun to see you and Jed and your growing family!!!
:)
Bro. M
Wow! I'm so jealous! I love Mexico! What a FUN TRIP!!!!!
How fun! Most of those pictures look like postcards!
Hey Katie, it looks like you had a fun trip. I must say I'm a little jealous. I did some suede painting in my home, its easy and the good thing is that it doesn't have to be perfect. BTW, I can't believe that you were getting into a swim suit already. Girl, now I'm really jealous. Glad you all had a safe trip.
Post a Comment