This comment is probably a bit to late. I'm sure you've already left, but I hope your trip is stress free and relaxing. Deep down I know it won't be, with two kids and all, but that is my wish for you. ;) Can't wait to here how it went.
Love my boys, my camera, pedicures, my family, a clean house (wish it stayed clean for more than 2 seconds), my faith, and any one who leaves a comment!
5 comments:
Three of the pictures aren't there. The first two are sure cute. It was so fun to see you this weekend. Love those boys!
Got em! Have a fun trip - see you soon.
Cute cute pics!! He is getting so big!! I love Lucas's costume!! Have fun in AZ and Mexico, I am jealous!
This comment is probably a bit to late. I'm sure you've already left, but I hope your trip is stress free and relaxing. Deep down I know it won't be, with two kids and all, but that is my wish for you. ;) Can't wait to here how it went.
Very Very Very cute pictures! I love those first smiles! Oh, and congrats on your new niece!!!
Post a Comment