Monday, September 17, 2007

Two Months Old...

or 9 Weeks! How can that be possible??!! He had his well check appointment today.

Weight: 13lbs 3 ozs (90th percentile)
Length: 22 1/2 inches (50th percentile)
Head: can't remember, but I know it was around the 50th also.

It's official, my baby's a chunk...but a mighty cute one!!





A few things about Kody...

1. He's holding his head up much better these days.

2. He's awake and alert alot more.

3. He's an excellent eater...and enjoys doing it often!

4. He's pretty much grown out of his 0-3 month clothes.

5. His smiles are to die for!

5 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

Oh my goodness he's cute! I've got to have some pictures PLEASE.

wurtz said...

Too CUTE!

Tawnya said...

He is so adorable! I love the little dimple chin, hopefully he won't grow out of it!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

He's just too cute....I love bay chunk!

Chris Grover said...

I LOVE these pictures of him!! He pretty much dwarfs Kaiya! But he is about the cutest thing ever! I got the books yesterday (THANK YOU SO MUCH) and am sending you over those pictures today!! It was so good to spend some mommy and baby time together!