Monday, September 17, 2007

Blessing Day

We blessed Kody this past Saturday (one day shy of two months old). He looked so handsome in his little blessing outfit. Thanks Mom!! She had to make a new one since Lucas' was to small (and he was blessed at exactly two months)! We are so grateful to all our family that was able to come. We know it was a drive for some of you, but we really appreciate it. After the blessing we had a potato bar...yummy!






Our growing family


This the first picture of just Kody and I since the hospital...


Proud Big Brother!


Aunt Nappy






4 Generation picture...Beatty side


Tawn & Landon


This is the only picture of Hank & Donna that I took


Shane & Talease


Nathan & Mariann


4 Generation picture...Valentine side


Grandpa & Grandma Nicholas


Grandpa & Grandma Valentine


Grandpa Great reading Lucas's favorite book..."and dolls that make poo!"

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Oh how cute! Kody is growing so much! You have such a darling little family.

No Buckaroos said...

Cute pictures - I need some to put up of Kody - I don't have ANY of him yet.
MOM

wurtz said...

What a special day. It's always nice when family gets together, what ever the occasion.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

He looks so cute in the little blessing outfit! Lucas is getting too big too! Cute cute boys!