Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thank Goodness For ONE Lucas!

Not sure what I would do if there were two of him!


Thinking about my next move...


Oh yes...The plates should be on the floor (grandma saves the day)!


Hiding from mom, grandma & everyone else who's trying to keep me under control! (Notice who has me...)


Grandma stops my attack on the watermelon...what is she, Super Woman (yes she is)!


In trouble...mom wants me to listen...


hmmm...thinking that maybe I should listen...


nah...Instead...I'll try to pull the table cloth off...with all the food, non the less!

Mom says it's a good thing I'm cute...

5 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Good job capturing his little personality! He's so funny and definitely 2 1/2!! Hilarious.

Tawnya said...

Oh man he is so goofy! It's a good thing he is so cute and funny! :)

Chris Grover said...

I am cracking up at this post! It's like a whole story and yet I'm sure this probably all happened in a matter of about 20 minutes, eh?! That little Lucas -- it's a good thing he's so dang cute, right?! It was soooo good to see you today! We'll have to do that again soon!

No Buckaroos said...

What a boy! He was just trying to find stuff to do! See you tomorrow!

wurtz said...

Love your post. He is so cute. Is this what I have to look forward to? ;)