Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Could They Be Related?

With much persistence and dedication we finally have a picture of Kody smiling. Wasn't the wait worth it!!??


Kody...two months (10 weeks old)


Lucas...4 months old.

Do they look like brothers? What do you think?

6 comments:

wurtz said...

You can tell they are brothers, that's for sure. I mostly see it in their smiles and those cute cheeks.

No Buckaroos said...

That smile is too precious. It's a good thing I get to see him this weekend. I'm missing little Abby already (and I'm not even gone). It's so fun to be a grandma - but I sure don't like the "goodbye" part of it.

Chris Grover said...

I totally remember Lucas at that age! They do look a LOT alike! That smile could melt just about anything! Soooo cute! And I just realized, I never sent you over pictures of Kaiya and Kody -- I will do that when I get home from work! Sorry!

Tawnya said...

Uh...I think so! You have the cutest boys! Lucas still has that vein between his eyes...it makes me laugh! I need to come over to see Kody smiling!

Hills said...

Definitely...what a little cutie. I think Kody looks more like Jed and Lucas looks like you. I see a lot of your Mom in Lucas. What do others say? But they look related that's for sure! I little bit of both you and Jed. I think that's why husbands and wives just begin to look like each other because of their children. What do you think?

Ashlee said...

Wow, 2 handsome boys! Katie, how does it feel to be so outnumbered? Kody is growing up so fast already, I can't believe it! When are you leaving for your trip?(That sounds so fun, can't you guys adopt me for a week?) I want to come see the boys and let Max play. Thanks for your help with the header, I have a Mac so I don't know how all the applications work yet! Love you guys