Little Abby Lyn Call made her entrance this afternoon. She weighed 7lbs 11ozs. I am so happy for Shara and Aaron. They are going to be great parents! I'm waiting on pictures and as soon as I get some, I'll post them. We are now officially an aunt & uncle and the boys now have a cousin! Yeah!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I've been wondering all day about this. I figured you would post something. Thanks!!
She is soooo cute! Aw, I just love that new, newborn look! Cute name too!
oh how sweet! it seems like yesterday max was so tiny:) how are you feeling? you look stinkin awesome! i'm sure glad you have this blog or i would never know what you guys are up to! we love you guys, miss ya, sorry we had to miss grandmas picnic for that wedding:( hope all is wonderful
Post a Comment