We had a shower for Shara, Tawnya and their baby girls this past weekend. They received some really fun things. Shara, of course, wasn't in attendance. We missed her lots...can hardly wait for her little bundle to come (9 days and counting)!

Cute sisters...Jess & Tawn

Shara at a different baby shower back East...isn't she so cute prego!

Tawnya and her cute belly!
I'm telling you...I have the cutest pregnant sisters ever!!

My non-pregnant sister Jessica (although she did volunteer to stuff a pillow up her shirt so that she could open Shara's gifts) and Lucas.

Kody was FORCED to try on a pillowcase dress (to figure out where to hem it)...I'm relieved that he did not enjoy the experience!!

ummm....where was his mother??? I swear this kid has a hidden stash of pens! Lucky for him, he got a shower (which he prefers over a bath)!

My boys...I'm in love!

3 comments:
lucas is hillarious!! I don't think that the shower was his cup of tea. You do have cute prego sister...in fact, you all look good prego.
I'm in love with your boys too! So cute. I wish I could have been at the shower, but I can't wait to see what I got! I definitely don't look as good as you do pregnant and I am hoping for just a little bit of your bounce back ability - I'm sure I'll have to work it off, unlike you! No fair!
Thanks for all your work at the shower! I appreciate it! And you have the cutest boys ever!
Post a Comment