Wednesday, September 05, 2007

All Smiles...

Kody's Smiling...
Kody is full of smiles these days. I just love it...although, it is hard to capture with the camera. So...you only get one with him somewhat smiling! He's now 7 weeks old. We finally worked out a day to bless him...September 15th. My mom is making another blessing outfit since the one that Lucas wore is to small for him. He has a few more rolls than Lucas did at this age!



Jed's Smiling...
Jed's been playing slow pitch softball with some friends. I was finally able to go to the game last week. Nappy was kind enough to watch Lucas! They ended up losing, but it's all for fun...right?! Notice Jed's shirt & Kody's onesie...:) They play again tonight, but its not until 9:30. I haven't decided if I'm going to go yet.


Lucas' Smiling...
he loves loves loves riding in his dads truck. Although you can't tell from the picture...he's in heaven! He's also spending this week down in St. George with Grandma & Grandpa Valentine.
I'm Smiling...
we (and when I say we I mostly mean Jed...I offer moral support) started working in the yard a little bit. We are going to try and have it ready to plant seed this fall so we can have grass next spring! Jed came home from work the other day with an idea...he was trying to pick up all the rocks and pull out the weeds with this contraption. It didn't work so well, but with some modifications, it may just do the trick. He worked a little bit on the park strips last night. Putting in a yard is a lot of work!



We spent Labor Day weekend down in St. George with Jed's parents. We had a great time visiting with family, attending Hurricane Peach Days, and playing games. Lucas stayed down there and I'm sure he's having the time of his life. It's kind of quite around the house without him. I'm hoping to accomplish a few things while he's gone, but so far I haven't done much. The last few days I've been sick with a cold and so has Kody! We credit Nappy for giving it to us...she was sick last week! Hopefully we'll start to feel better soon.

6 comments:

Hills said...

Elle would love to play on Jed's team just for the shirt. I showed her his t-shirt and she said it was a pirate shirt.
We have never personally put in our own yard, but yard work in general is tough. If it was up to Chad he wouldn't water our lawn so that he wouldn't have to mow it. Although it does look nicer than rocks and weeds I think even he would have to admit. You should have a rock pick up party, rocks just happens to be Wil's favorite things.
Oh by the way to answer your question...Heidi moved to Bosie, ID

Ashlee said...

Katie, I've missed seeing your blog! We don't have the internet at our new house yet, but soon i hope! Your family is the cutest:) Maybe me and Max can drive down and have a playdate with you guys sometime? Kiss that cute baby Kody for me!

No Buckaroos said...

I can hardly wait to see that baby again! He's growing too big too fast. See you all soon.

wurtz said...

I can't believe Kody is already 7 weeks old. They grow to fast. Cute pictures. Good luck with your lawn.

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

Kody is getting so cute, I think he looks just like you when your were a baby.
You will be so glad when your yard is done. I couldn't wait til ours was done.

Tawnya said...

Oh cute cute! Kody is so kissable and those cheeks are so squishable! Things are quiet without Lucas around...I kind of miss the, "Hi Tawna!" when I come in your house!