Monday, September 24, 2007

A Challenge...

Getting Kody to smile for the camera is harder than I ever imagined! He can be so happy and then as soon as I pull out that big black thing, he becomes very very serious! The next couple are as good as it gets...for now. You'll have to trust me when I say...he has a killer smile! I'm not about to give up yet!









Lucas on the other hand is full of smiles these days. His jealous bone has finally emerged. Anytime I'm playing with Kody or taking his picture, he tells me "loot at me, mom" or "tiss me, mom" or "cheese" so that i'll take his picture (which I 'm grateful for since he use to never let me take it). He's a handful at times, but then he can turn around and say the funniest things. Last night when we were sitting down to eat dinner he said "otay, lets eat!" and of course...we all laughed.




Look at those big brown eyes!

Other news:
A week from today, we (me, Kody & Lucas) fly to Arizona. I can't believe it's finally here. I bought the tickets clear back in July before Kody was born. I'm so excited. I'll be staying with my grandpa & grandma Clouse for a few days and then I'll leave for Rocky Point, Mexico with Jed's mom, sisters & aunts. It should be lots of fun. Jed will be home alone for a few days, but then he's heading up north for the Elk hunt with his dad and my dad. It's his first elk and he's pretty excited!

3 comments:

Lissagerl said...

Kody is such a chunk!! I had to laugh when you posted his weight at 2 months is 13+ pounds and Brekan's at a year is 16. Kody is totally going to pass him up. :) That second picture with the half smile totally looked like Jed.

wurtz said...

Cute boys! Have a fun and safe trip.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

What cute little boys you have! Keep trying to get that smile on camera, I want to see! Lucas has a killer smile too!