Unfortunately there was a flu bug going around and my kids & Tawn got it Thursday night (in the middle of the night, which means I got zippo sleep) and all day Friday. They were pretty darn miserable. Shara came down with it Friday night and my mom, dad & Jess got it Saturday night. I was feeling fine until Sunday and then it hit, and it was awful! Jed came home from work today with it. Now we've all had it, and we better never get it again!
Despite the sickness, we had a great time being together, just hanging out, and cooking to death in the hot heat!

My little cowboy.

Apparently the fire engines were a bit much!

Mom and her girls... we suprised my dad by having t-shirts made with his logo.

Shara being all fancy and eating some delicious homemade ice cream.

The best we could do for a cousin picture.

This little girl thinks she's so funny... and she is!

Jed practicing his selling techniques on Shara.

Lucas and Logan on the dragon. It took him a minute to smile, but in the end a much better experience than this!

CJ on the motorcycle.

Lucas & Logan

My dad... the owner of B & M Boot Repair!

Xadun, Lucas & Chaetun walking around the fair. So cute!

Kody trying to comfort the sick.

Shara modeling the flu bug very nicely!

6 comments:
Wow! Sorry about the flu bug. I'm glad we were only around for the first day and didn't get the same thing!
Oh what a fair! It was fun to be together even if we were sick - looking forward to next year already???!!!!
So fun. I didn't even take 1 picture the whole time. I'll have to steal some from you.
Yes it was fun, I think! Please no flu bug next year!
what a fun way to get everyone together! what cute cousins!
What a great lookin family. It is so fun to see all your sisters, you are all so beautiful. Looks like you all had fun!
Post a Comment