Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Big 8-0!

Saturday morning Lucas wanted to swim in Shara's high class swimming pool. The coolest blow up swimming pool I've ever seen. I was so proud of Lucas and the way he started swimming while we were down there.



That evening we had an 80th birthday party for my grandpa at Jeanie's house. The main reason for going to Arizona in the blistering hot! We had lots of family that was able to come. It was nice to get to visit with those I don't get to see very often. My grandparents have always been very special to me. I lived with them for two summers when I was 16 & 19. I'm so glad we were able to be there for this. Although we didn't get to see them a whole bunch this trip, I still enjoyed every minute I got to see them. Hopefully the next time won't be as hectic and I'll have more time to chit chat. Love You Gramps!












We flew out at 8:00 the next morning. The vacation went by way to fast. We got home from the airport and crashed for about 3 hours... now that was nice!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

It sounds like you've had a busy few weeks :) I love your new family pics!