
On August 1st Jed and I celebrated our 6th year anniversary. Crazy how times flies. We were in St. George so grandpa and grandma watched the kids while we went out to eat at Samauri 21 and then do a little shopping. I needed to find some clothes for our family picture when we are down in Arizona. We headed back to Hurricane to meet up with the rest of the family. Denise and I practiced a little taking pictures. Here's my favorite from the night.

Jed got to go golfing the next morning with Shane. All in all, a good anniversary and I look forward to many more to come. I Love you Jed!

7 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
wow, love the colors in the picture!
Great picture of Jed and you. Happy Anniversary.
Paulette
Congratulations! Cute pictures!
I can't wait to see ya this weekend. WOW 6 Years time flies. love you both.
Happy Anniversary! You make it very easy to remember, seeing that you got married 3 days before us! Hope it was a great day! Cute picture of you two!
Katie
Happy Anni, I love the shot with the tree. Catching up great family portrait of your friends, you caught everyone perfectly.
Post a Comment