
(Denise took this picture and I love it!)
Because his mom's a bit spacy at times, this little boy almost didn't have a preschool to attend this fall. I found out about 2 weeks ago that he wouldn't qualify for the one I was originally going to put him in. This turned out to be a good thing other than I was left with no preschool and little hope. Every where I called was full. I finally found one that is just a couple minutes from our house. She just had a couple spots open up in Lucas' age group. I was so excited. Lucas and I went to meet her today and she's going to be great! Now he can hardly wait until Preschool starts next Tuesday and I can hardly wait for my 2 1/2 hours... oh the things I'll be able to do...
clean
laundry
work
grocery shop
But... let's be realistic I'll probably come home, put Kody down for a nap and do nothing!

12 comments:
It's hard to believe our little guy is old enough for preschool. We can't wait to hear all about it.
Love you
Holy cow! Preschool already? I can't believe he's already old enough to go. He's going to love it.
You'll probably come home and cry!!! That is such a cute picture - dimples and all!
Hurray for you! (oh, and Lucas too!) Let me know if they have some fun ideas - I'm not doing my own preschool this year, but I'm doing a rotating one with 3 friends - so I teach one week out of the month.
Yay for you and Lucas! Good move on preschool, I can generally tell which students went to preschool and how good their preschool was pretty early into the year. I hope it is a good fit for Lucas!
Yea! We are excited for preschool too! I am glad you found somewhere for Lucas! He will love it!
Go Lucas! I can't believe he's in preschool already! 2 1/2 hours, man, the things you can do! Let's plan something!
Nice picture...way to go Denise!
I'm sure you'll find more than enough activities to fill your time :)
how is it possible that lucas is going to preschool?! i still remember the days of him crawling around the office! i can't believe it, but what a cutie! i love that picture!
That picture is so adorable. Is he really already preschool age?! I can't believe it, he is going to have a blast.
Cute picture...you are amazing. I keep seeing all your pictures when i look at Shara's blog. You have some talent. I am glad you guys are doing good. I got to see Shara this week...and your parents. I love the memories I have with your family.
I hope he is able to go to preschool this week! That picture is adorable.
Post a Comment