Thursday, September 04, 2008

IN MY WORLD...

MONEY WILL GROW ON TREES!

(and yes, that title is in CAPS for a reason!)



This is technically my 300th post on blogger. Oh the plans I had for such a fun milestone... the 300 things you didn't know about me, my 300 most favorite movies, 300 ways to kill a mocking bird, but alas, you don't get those fun 300 lists.





Instead you the the "300 reasons why money is the root of all evil..."





1 - 299... BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT TO LIVE.


300... AND YOUR BANK DECIDED TO SUSPEND YOUR CURRENT ACCOUNT (AND ALL MONEY IN IT) BECAUSE YOUR HOME VALUE HAS DECLINED!





Lovely!





Fun times ahead, but we're determined to make it work and we are very grateful that we still have jobs with incoming money.








And because I'm a nice gal, and don't want you to leaf (serisously, how early is it?) all depressed...

Here's two of the things that made me smile in a very stressful day yesterday!


Lucas loves preschool and prestics (gymnastics). He's in the habit of saying "no" to EVERYTHING I ask him to do. Oh, but he's smart! He's constantly turning the tables around on me, like... If we're trying to clean up and I've asked him to find the matching shoes or toys, etc, he'll tell me that he has a game that he'll sit down I should find everything and bring it back to him and he'll even count!



Kody's now walking at all speeds (has been for a few weeks) and he hates naps! He's in to biting and if your not careful, he'll walk up and bite your toes. Take it from me, It hurts! He's so darn cute and thinks he's so funny!

Oh how we love these two boys!

10 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Oh man, how I feel for you. Aaron found a class that starts on the 10the 10th for Dave Ramsey in Spanish Fork.

Lissagerl said...

WHAT!?!?! They've suspended your bank account? What the heck? I hope it gets better!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your bank issue...I too hate money, there just never seems to be enough of it, no matter how many ways you figure it out! But I can see why you are still smiling-your boys are adorable! I think our boys are about the same ages-3 and nearly 1! All these boys and the fun "games" they like to play. Hang in there! Are you still working for a book rep?

Nathan, Mariann &Talon said...

What?! That stinks! I'm so sorry. let us know if there is anything we can do. love you, give Lucas and Kody a kiss from us. :)

Denise said...

OH! I am so sorry!!!

Chris Grover said...

um, what the?! can they do that? that seems like a really bad joke or something. (although, i'm pretty sure you're not laughing.) soooo sorry, katie. i'll be hoping it works out for you!

Jamie said...

Yikes! I didn't know they could do that either! Scary! I'm so sorry!

Kaylee said...

How stressful!! I didn't know they could do that. Don't you wish at times that we lived in a time when things were much simplier and everything didn't depend on money. Good Luck with everything, I hope it all works out!

Messenger said...

I've never heard of that katie, I do understand the money thing though, isn't it hard?

Kimber said...

That's no fun...I'm sorry.

You sure have two VERY CUTE little boys!!