Yesterday, my cousin Calie was married in the Salt Lake Temple. Tawn, me and the boys met my mom & Nappy there. It's been awhile since I've been to Temple Square and it's beautiful! Jess watched the boys while we went to the sealing. It's always nice to go to another sealing be reminded of the important promises we've made. The dinner was at the Lion House and the food was delicious (plus we were all starving). It was great getting to see and visit with family again. My mom and dad were headed to Rockland for the reception today, but it was a little far for us to go.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
And again......AWESOME.....BEAUTIFUL.......INSPIREING!!!:)
You are right about the reminder of the promises made. I feel that way everytime I go to a sealing. Thanks for capturing the beauty there for us to enjoy while far away.
Love my boys, my camera, pedicures, my family, a clean house (wish it stayed clean for more than 2 seconds), my faith, and any one who leaves a comment!
5 comments:
And again......AWESOME.....BEAUTIFUL.......INSPIREING!!!:)
You are right about the reminder of the promises made. I feel that way everytime I go to a sealing. Thanks for capturing the beauty there for us to enjoy while far away.
Fun day, cute pictures, and best of all is that we made it while running reverently!
Such good pictures and beautiful people to take them of!
I love the pictures, especially the one with your two sisters.
Post a Comment