Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Bit Preoccupied

So I've very much neglected my blog for the last little while. It's not because I don't want you to know all the ins and outs of the Valentine household, I really do. I've just been a bit preoccupied lately. After many hours of sweat and tears. Oh wait, now I'm getting confused... bank customer service line = sweat and tears! (glad last weeks over!)



But... after many long hours my website if finally up and running. So go here to check it out! There is also a link on the left too. Make sure to check out the Fall Specials. I've also put some Christmas card options up on my blog. More to come. Let me know what you think or if you're interested in booking.


1 comment:

Crystal said...

Cute! I love it! I love the music to it too! :) "Hey Katie"... cute.