I forced Tawn to drive around with me Thursday looking for new places to take pictures. We did come up with a few different places that I'm hoping to get to try one day. We ended the drive at the Springville Art Museum which has some beautiful landscaping The kids loved running around and I had fun snapping photos. Thanks Tawn for coming with me!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great pictures. I'm sure your tired of all the "Great's" "Awesome's", "Beutiful's" describing your photo's but they are just that. Love it. You inspire me!!
Love my boys, my camera, pedicures, my family, a clean house (wish it stayed clean for more than 2 seconds), my faith, and any one who leaves a comment!
2 comments:
Great pictures. I'm sure your tired of all the "Great's" "Awesome's", "Beutiful's" describing your photo's but they are just that. Love it. You inspire me!!
I'll add one more FANTASTIC. I love your work. Your AMAZING. I aspire to be like you. And your kids are SO CUTE!
Post a Comment