
Here's two of my boys right before they headed to the BYU football game. Lucas was so excited, he could hardly wait for this afternoon. Let's hope he doesn't want to come home after the first 5 minutes!
The Cleaning Crew...

Fun for us, I mean me... Kody's not much help when it comes to clean up. In fact, he's part of the duo that caused the tornado crisis inside our home.
Better get going. The first quarters already over and I haven't done anything yet!

9 comments:
How cute is that? How did Lucas survive the ball game?
Wish Kody was here to help me - I've been cleaning out the "junk" closet upstairs.
I'm really missing those cute little grandsons!
Hey katie! What kind of camera do you use? Do you have a degree in graphic design or something? I am really wanting to get into photography and I am trying to figure out what kind of camera would be best. I love your work!
I love that Lucas' hand is in his pocket. I love daddy/son pictures. I have so many of John and Tyler! I hope you got to do something fun, too, not just clean!
Your Saturday sounds as fun as mine. I stay home and clean while Jason goes to the U of U vs. USU game. I think one Saturday it should be reveresed roles. The ladies go and play while the men do the house work!
I love the pictures, you are very talented!
I bet they had a blast at that game...what a good one to see! Your day didn't sound quite as fun ;)
I love the picture of you and Kody. Sweet. What fun game! Glad your boys got to go!
Oh, such a cute picture! Good thing they smothered them!
hey, football games should equal free time for mom's! what are you worrying about cleaning for?! by the way, i love your website! it looks so great!!
Katie, I LOVE your pictures! You are so talented! Loves!
Post a Comment