Wednesday, October 01, 2008

hates the camera...


This is about the closest I can get him to look at me when the camera's in my hands. Such a turkey!

Does he not look so grown up?! I saw this pictures and was amazed at old he looks (for a 3 soon to be 4 year old). Oh man, I sure do love him! He is chuck full of the funnest personality and is really good at making sure he has at least one naughty moment a day! (Peeing on the carpet, peeing in the toy box (luckily he emptied it first), spreading toothpaste on my bed, etc.) He's extremely smart (sometimes to smart) and he's very good at thinking things through. When he knows he wants to do something not good, he'll request that I go down/upstairs stairs for a few minutes! Ha... I'm on to you little one!

There is nothing I love more than his hugs and kisses, hearing him read a book out loud, listening to his cute little voice and hearing him refer to his Sunbeam teachers as Sister McConnell and Big Guy! Love it!

11 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Man, he looks grown up. He is so funny, I wish I could see him more.

Anonymous said...

I love all the peeing, I'm sure you don't but it makes me feel like I'm really not that bad of a mother with the potty issues we have with Cole. :)

Lissagerl said...

So glad other boys are as naughty as mine :) I hope to have most of my (or the boys') peeing issues behind me.

Chris Grover said...

i'm sorry, but i HAD to laugh at the peeing. that is pretty funny...after the fact, right?! what a character! he always has had such a fun personality! and yes, he DOES look incredibly old! i can't believe he will be FOUR!! what a cutie!

The Perkins said...

He is one handsome little man!
You guys need to come down this way and visit!!

Amy said...

He reminds me of my boys! Wish we could see you guys more.

Anonymous said...

Camera shy?? How is that possible, you're a photographer! He sure is a cute kid though. He was so friendly to me at Calie and Paul's wedding. Lots of kids won't do that

steve said...

he reminds me of his dad who when he was little pee peed on my leg while i was laying down watching t.v. one night. ha ha Jed i told a story on u. love u guys.

The Beatty Beehive said...

Love hearing about your little guys' moments! Larson used to call his teacher Mr. Incredible (he did have some resemblance). Enjoy the "little" days.

Kimber said...

Sounds like things are never dull around your house!

Hills said...

Katie how are you. It's been awhile since I've been on your blog. Your kids are so growing up and are so cute! How do you do it with 2 boys...my one about does me in. I have similar experiences you've listed about Kody. Oh well not much you can do but love them, right? I really would love to pick your brain about your photography. You are very talented! It's something I like to dabble in...I guess I was just wondering if you have taken some classes or are you self taught. Anyway I hope all is well. Stay warm! See ya!