A friend sent these to me over email and I thought they were hilarous. You may or may not have seen these before, but I hope you get as much kick out of them as I did!
Katie- Hello- Its Stephanie. so glad to find another blogging friend! I am super excited to get to be your new V.T. too!!! I thought these were hilarious! Thanks for sharing:)
Love my boys, my camera, pedicures, my family, a clean house (wish it stayed clean for more than 2 seconds), my faith, and any one who leaves a comment!
4 comments:
Those are funny! My answers totally!
I love these! That is totally how I felt about tests!!
Ew, I hate math. It is my nemesis. Now I will have bad dreams tonight about math tests! Thanks! :)
XOXOXO
Katie-
Hello- Its Stephanie. so glad to find another blogging friend! I am super excited to get to be your new V.T. too!!! I thought these were hilarious! Thanks for sharing:)
Post a Comment