Me & the little boys (and my mom) drove up to Honeyville on Tuesday. My mom had been down here in Spanish Fork helping Jess(ica) move in to our house. That's right...she's officially moved in and has completed her first two days of college! We are sure excited to have her here...Lucas adores her.
Wednesday was the opening day of the fair. We had originally talked ourselves out of going to the parade and we should have kept with that decision. It started raining with lightning and thunder. Lucas does not like thunder! We watched enough of the parade to see the flag go by (a total of 3 entries) and then decided to leave. Lucky for Kody...he had a nice stroller and car seat to keep him dry...the rest of us were pretty wet! My parents have their camp trailer out at the fairgrounds so we camped in it until it stopped raining.
I wanted to take Lucas on a couple of rides since they are cheaper on Wednesday night. He had a blast and even wanted to ride the caterpillar (see post). Although, I would not let him! For the first ride he wanted the horses. The second ride, we settled for the very mellow train. He was smiling from ear to ear the entire time.
Grams & Lucas hanging out at the booth.
Today we spent a few hours out there before heading back home. Kody spent most of the fair asleep!










5 comments:
I don't believe I have yet commented on how adorable your little Kody is.. he is SO cute! looks like Lucas had a blast at the fair, I'm sorry we missed ya! We aren't headed till tomorrow maybe tonight... darn.
It was so fun to have you here for a couple days - wish you could have stayed longer - next year! Cute pictures.
Oh what two cute kids you have. It looks like Lucas was in heaven at the fair!! How fun, maybe we'll be able to come next year!
Sounds fun. Kody is getting so big! His little cheeks are not so little anymore!
I missed you at the fair :(
Post a Comment