Monday, August 06, 2007

Oh What a Glorious Day...

when I can button up a pair of my regular pants without sucking it in! Goodbye maternity clothes...until we meet again (in a few years!)

8 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

Wow - I'm impressed!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Hey that was way tooo quick!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I know the feeling Katie. So far I can get mine up and done up but can't really move around in them yet. I hope soon though. :) That's great, doesn't it just make you feel normal again and not so saggy!! :) LOL

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

WOW, I AM JEALOUS. I CANT EVEN DO UP MY PANTS NOW, AND I WAS NEVER PREGNANT.

Tawnya said...

Oh, how I hope I take after you!

acte gratuit said...

Congrats! It took me a bit longer this time.
I put on a pair pants while my mom was here and walked out to show her. She said "Maybe you should save those for a date with Doug."

In other words; "Just because those jeans are 2% spandex and you poured yourself into them, doesn't mean anyone else on the planet but Doug wants to see you wearing them."

Things have gotten slightly better since then.

Ashlee said...

Oh Katie, you are quite the lucky girl if in two weeks you can be back in normal pants. It's hard not to hate girls like you, but of course I don't:) Kody is so adorable, I bet you are having so much fun with him! I hope I get to see him sometime soon before he gets much bigger! The first few weeks are so fun when they're TINY. Sorry I've been a little out of touch, our life is a little chaotic right now, but it's slowing down. Call me when you get a minute, we'll exchange new info k!

Hills said...

Katie..say what..you are in your regular jeans! I can't believe that, congratulations! Seriously I still look like I'm pregnant when I leave the hospital and I'm wearing my maternity clothes at least 1 month to 2 months afterwards! I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the ground I'm so impressed right now!